Commingled recycling bins - i.e. the yellow bin is a very flexible recycling solution.
It is generally cheaper than general waste - whilst more expensive than paper and cardboard bins.
Commingled Recycling bins are for mixed recyclables:
- Aluminium and steel cans
- Glass bottles and jars
- Plastic bottles and containers
- Milk and juice cartons.
Never place these materials in the Commingled Recycling bins:
- Plastic bags
- Cling film, bubble and plastic wrap
- Foam or polystyrene
- Chip packets and similar plastic packaging
- Food and organics (including leftovers in containers)
- Tissues and paper towel
- Any other non recyclable materials.