How can we help you today?

Check out the topics, browse through our FAQs, and post your own questions for Support.

New to Waster? Check out our how it works video here.

Grease trap service - what details do I need?


To arrange a service - a Waster customer service agent will contact you after your booking and if you have the following info it will expedite the process:


A. Your business name / address


B. At least one of the following - Existing permit or consent number; Water meter number; Water Account number; Grease trap barcode.


You will then have to fill out a CoT form (Change of Transporter) form informing the water authorities who you have mandated to provide your service.


Do not worry - Waster will walk you through this process.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Powered by Zendesk